Loup Garou RO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Loup Garou RO

Unleash The Beast Within

4 posters

Cant sign in after wrapping to the new maps

sidz

Cant sign in after wrapping to the new maps Empty Cant sign in after wrapping to the new maps

Post  sidz Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:16 pm

Yeah i wanted to check out the new custom maps so i went to the wrapper and tried to go to the first one...that is sleeping beauty or something...and i cant signt in anymore...this happens on the same character. I tried signing in on a another character on the same id and tried to go to the same map...but i still cant log in..the problem is everyhtime i log in i get those gravity errors...can some one help pelasEE!
    [GM] Aiden
    [GM] Aiden
    Admin

Cant sign in after wrapping to the new maps Empty Re: Cant sign in after wrapping to the new maps

Post  [GM] Aiden Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:13 pm

DOwnload patcher Neutral
    sidz

Cant sign in after wrapping to the new maps Empty Re: Cant sign in after wrapping to the new maps

Post  sidz Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:33 am

where do i get that from ??
    [GM] Aiden
    [GM] Aiden
    Admin

Post  [GM] Aiden Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:13 am

www.loupgarouro.com but wait up.. i'm still reworking it... just wait up...
    sidz

Post  sidz Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:50 pm

yeah i downloaded that but it still dint work... Crying or Very sad
    [GM] Aiden
    [GM] Aiden
    Admin

Post  [GM] Aiden Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:58 pm

why dont you log onto the control panel and go to the problems sections and reset character position.. that should get you into prontera
    sidz

Post  sidz Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:47 pm

umm ok will try that.. Also i put the new client in the RO folder and when im running the patcher...after downloading the files etc it says saving resoruces and then nothing happens...it just stays like that and nothing happens the start game option doesnt occur
    sidz

Post  sidz Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:55 pm

ok thanks...its all fine now ! thank for the advice
    [GM] Aiden
    [GM] Aiden
    Admin

Post  [GM] Aiden Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:15 pm

yeh i'm working on the patcher now.. u wont connect.. just run it from the LoupGarouRO.exe untill then... i'll let you guys know when its up and fully functional
    sidz

Post  sidz Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:32 am

ok thanks a million Cool
    darkrider442
    darkrider442

Post  darkrider442 Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:55 am

I wish i could wrap
    LordOfWeapons
    LordOfWeapons

Post  LordOfWeapons Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:16 am

darkrider442 wrote:I wish i could wrap

lol your comment made something come out my nose...

but yeah i cant wait to see does new maps, and the new patcher

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 11:45 pm