Loup Garou RO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Loup Garou RO

Unleash The Beast Within

+3
Uraiku
Rice
[GM] Aiden
7 posters

Imbalanced..

[GM] Aiden
    [GM] Aiden
    Admin

Imbalanced.. Empty Imbalanced..

Post  [GM] Aiden Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:40 am

See any imblanced stuff on the server?
    Tell us about it and if we agree then it'll possibly be nerfed soon enough Very Happy
    We take all player suggestions seriously
    Rice

Imbalanced.. Empty Novice

Post  Rice Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:09 am

Well basicly the flee and Attack speed of a Novice is currently Horrifiying

Max agi in other servers 99's give me full attack speed (190) and high really flee

and this one gives me like 135 flee and 165 att speed

Imbalanced.. Ricewillrapeyou
    [GM] Aiden
    [GM] Aiden
    Admin

Imbalanced.. Empty Re: Imbalanced..

Post  [GM] Aiden Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:12 pm

Technically its not imbalanced.. but.. no as far as i remmeber.. you cant hit 190 atk speed on a novice with 99 agi.. and what weapon you use also matters.. but i'll chk it out..
    Uraiku
    Uraiku

Imbalanced.. Empty Lmfao imbalances already?

Post  Uraiku Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:53 am

Boy you GM's will really be busy when i start playing sin x here >.> think there are imbalances now? Just wait until i start showing you how flawed sin x really is XD...
    I'm ready to see my one hit K.O. All over again... lmfao. lol!

No offense admin, I'm a pro at assassin cross and i know all the gears that make a sin x go > BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM < Shocked xd So it would be a good idea to keep and eye on me so that you can see what these flaws and imbalances really are ill update this section as well as i find them.

Another thing a problem i spotted in other servers, Don't just start like nerfing anything and every thing because some one found it to hard to do or get around, If its logical and has a nice explanation reason ect then yea nerf the thing, But don't just nerf something because some one was to lazy to figure out a way around it.

What im really asking is that the GM's wont start nerfing every thing under the sun because some player found something out THATS IN THE GAME and is using it to his/her advantage, This type of nerfing also limits the value of pvp and skills.

Example of what im talking about below.

Backslide: A godly skill if practiced enough can be used sickly in pvp at your advantage, This is something that some one would easily complain about in pvp
    they will say people always use it to get away or avoid my attacks, DUH i mean what do you think it's in the game for in the first place to trick and escape traps, I'm just telling you sin x would be lame to play with out this skill,So skills like this are needed for this class's success.

So in short terms don't totally disable any skills that make a class what they are, some more examples,Chase walk,cloak,backslide,tarrot, You know skills that make class's fun to play XD, That's all i ask.

Every time it starts happening iv noticed in all servers in the end they become very meaningless and boring to play. THANKS GOOD BYE haha. Very Happy
    Cherry-Bites
    Cherry-Bites

Post  Cherry-Bites Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:12 pm

Your 1 hit KO won't be around too son if I have anything to say about it. This server won't even begin to sell rares and items needed for that so called 1 hit KO. And as long as it stays that way, I'll be right here.
    Uraiku
    Uraiku

Post  Uraiku Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:11 pm

Cherry-Bites wrote:Your 1 hit KO won't be around too son if I have anything to say about it. This server won't even begin to sell rares and items needed for that so called 1 hit KO. And as long as it stays that way, I'll be right here.

How do you intend on stoping me? Lmfao you're dealing with a pro.. You can't expect me to listen to what your saying, Because what you just said was bullsh!t and one hit is possible and even more so on a low rate server seeing as life or HP is very close to the damages that players deal if you know what im saying, It wouldent be very hard to pull off all i need is 2 specific jurs and some not really rare cards
    I used to play a 5/5/2 server, So your words don't effect me in the slightest bit
    The only one real true card that ill need that's rare is incantation samurai... <.< because it's an MVP but sooner or later i will have it and you wont be able to stop me.... cheers

Edit: There is noting imbalanced from a one hit KO know why you get one hit KOS? it's because the persons AGI is to low his deff is not set up correctly he has on the wrong element ECT all of this can lead to a one hit KO,So i don't get what you mean by "IF I HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY ABOUT IT" Because theres noting say about it..... If you get knowcked the f!ck out then you get knowcked the f!ck out it's gotta be that simple. Surprised
    Gadane
    Gadane

Post  Gadane Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:15 pm

Uraiku wrote:
    How do you intend on stoping me? Lmfao you're dealing with a pro..

Will be fun when you get strong enough so I can pvp you.
    Redline
    Redline

Post  Redline Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:02 pm

Gadane wrote:
    Uraiku wrote:
    How do you intend on stoping me? Lmfao you're dealing with a pro..

Will be fun when you get strong enough so I can pvp you.

Hmm I wanna know what the outcome of it is when this goes down.
    insane01
    insane01

Post  insane01 Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:40 pm

As for the 99 AGI = 190 Attackspeed.. That's never been true on any Lowrate server I've played as. Even 99 AGI + Agility up + a berserk potion never = 190. You need dopples for that.

And tell me when this fighting goes down. I wanna see. ;]
    Cherry-Bites
    Cherry-Bites

Post  Cherry-Bites Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:42 pm

Ze guy quit...0_0
    insane01
    insane01

Post  insane01 Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:43 pm

Who did?

Sponsored content