Loup Garou RO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Loup Garou RO

Unleash The Beast Within

4 posters

Ok i have a problem loging into an account i created for the game its self.

Uraiku
    Uraiku

Ok i have a problem loging into an account i created for the game its self. Empty Ok i have a problem loging into an account i created for the game its self.

Post  Uraiku Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:43 am

I had no problems registering here > http://loupgarouro.com/cp/ < But after i made the account i tried to log on and it keeps telling me no matter what that either the pass word/username is incorrect or the code is incorrect, I don't know if this means i wont be able to log into the game when it's finally done downloading or if your just not able to manege your accounts thorough the main site, I don't know what the problem is so i am requesting help at this point any advice will do ty have a nice one.
    [GM] Aiden
    [GM] Aiden
    Admin

Ok i have a problem loging into an account i created for the game its self. Empty Re: Ok i have a problem loging into an account i created for the game its self.

Post  [GM] Aiden Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:08 pm

sorr for the late reply... but your password needs to be LONGER than 6 characters and not = to 6 characters
    Uraiku
    Uraiku

Ok i have a problem loging into an account i created for the game its self. Empty Re: Ok i have a problem loging into an account i created for the game its self.

Post  Uraiku Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:48 pm

[GM] Aiden wrote:sorr for the late reply... but your password needs to be LONGER than 6 characters and not = to 6 characters

My pass word is 10 letters long.
    Redline
    Redline

Post  Redline Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:23 am

Uraiku wrote:
    [GM] Aiden wrote:sorr for the late reply... but your password needs to be LONGER than 6 characters and not = to 6 characters

My pass word is 10 letters long.

Did you have the caps lock on when you made it?
    Tacco
    Tacco

Post  Tacco Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:00 am

Do you think he is retarded? the first ppl do, is to make it clear from caps..

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 8:27 pm