Loup Garou RO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Loup Garou RO

Unleash The Beast Within

5 posters

Problems downloading ragray part.7

Uraiku
    Uraiku

Problems downloading ragray part.7 Empty Problems downloading ragray part.7

Post  Uraiku Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:36 pm

My internet for some reason is not stable enough to take on a direct download, That's why up until now i have been using uTorrent i don't know what to do at this point, I have even tried a download manager and it can't even resume a broken download or restart an interrupted download because it's RapidShare they limit your downloads ...bull shit ... I hate RapidShare i new from the moment that i saw rapidshare links in your download page that i would have problems downloading some thing....

O well feel free to add any advice...
    Uraiku
    Uraiku

Problems downloading ragray part.7 Empty Yo

Post  Uraiku Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:06 pm

Sorry for the DP aka Double Post for those who don't know what that means, Currently i am extreamly fustrated with your rapidshare link i think there should be other ways to download the last download part.7, Some people miet not have as stable internet as the admin or GM's some people don't have the money for something like that, Some people are forced to live with what they can aford, So i think it's only fair that if maybe some one can take these kinds of things into consideration, You want voters? You want donator's? You have to make the general populastion happy, And that means having download links for your server that are 100% reliable for each and every user, Not to try and inconvinance any one but i can't f!cking download part.7 because my internet keep's dieing befor the direct download is completed, So these interruptions currupt the download and i have to start all over every time, Do you understand how fustrating that is i mean i can't try it any more iv tried and tried and tried failed every time im sick of it.

edit:
    Sorry for asking so much questions, I found a way, Ill just have to download the latest version of sakray and rag from http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=download_kROLinks Using there torrent download for sakray 2009 right here > http://ratemyserver.net/torrents/SAK_SETUP0325.exe.torrent Also downloading there rag 2009 from a torrent download here http://ratemyserver.net/torrents/RAG_SETUP0325.exe.torrent A torrent download should be able to bypass my problem with connectivity, It will resume or restart broken or interrupted downloads.

Let's just hope that the server's client patcher is not such a big file Neutral

Edit:
    Suspect Well let's just say this Torrent download for rag and sakray are very large both 1.6GB so 2.12GB is total size there both DLing at the same time syncronized, But the ETA For sakray is 1 day 14 hours, And the rag is 1 day 21 hours, Sooo i think im going to be waiting some time befor i can actually play your server. Suspect confused No pale Sleep

I'm going to go to sleep for a little bit, Althought i should not be leaving my computer on wile im asleep im going to anyways, Even knowing i had ti rig my computer up befor in the past for my fan overheating, So ill keep this topic posted on the status of my download, If any of the GM's have a better way of doing thins please feel free to add your advice thank you. Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
    [GM] Aiden
    [GM] Aiden
    Admin

Problems downloading ragray part.7 Empty Re: Problems downloading ragray part.7

Post  [GM] Aiden Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:12 pm

Right now it is the only way incase someone else makes a torrent for the 7th part.. imo leave it on and go to sleep while it downloads... or u'll have to wait till we find another way... try downloading kro/sakray from anyother site u can get it and then download my 23mb client.. then it should be fine... you dont compulsorarily have to download ragray from my link.. you can get it millions of places from the net... eg. www.ratemyserver.net and google.. whatever suits you.. as long as its updated
    Uraiku
    Uraiku

Post  Uraiku Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:49 pm

[GM] Aiden wrote:Right now it is the only way incase someone else makes a torrent for the 7th part.. imo leave it on and go to sleep while it downloads... or u'll have to wait till we find another way... try downloading kro/sakray from anyother site u can get it and then download my 23mb client.. then it should be fine... you dont compulsorarily have to download ragray from my link.. you can get it millions of places from the net... eg. www.ratemyserver.net and google.. whatever suits you.. as long as its updated

I take it you did not bother to read my first edit, That's fine but it explained how i was already doing the stuff you just told me to do... I am downloading sakray and rag from ratemyserver, The torrent SUCKS ill be waiting for a very long time, I really wish that you would change that last part into a torrent file and find a new way to monitor the amount of player you have.

Edit:
    My ETA on both kro is now 4 days 11 hours and sakray is 2 days 9 hours, Yes! this is the time it is going to take to download this two files 4 days 11 hours exacty for both becouse the longest one will be done last, I can't wait that long if it's going to be that much of a pain in the ass i wont bother with it.... There has got to be a faster way!!!!
    [GM] Aiden
    [GM] Aiden
    Admin

Post  [GM] Aiden Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:08 pm

you already have the remaining 6 parts from the torrent?
    Uraiku
    Uraiku

Post  Uraiku Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:33 pm

[GM] Aiden wrote:you already have the remaining 6 parts from the torrent?

Yes i do admin, All i require is part.7 and your client and id be finnished.

But i had to find an alternative because of my problem above, But i keeped the 6 parts just incase.
    [GM] Aiden
    [GM] Aiden
    Admin

Post  [GM] Aiden Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:38 pm

It errors out when u try to download the part 7? cause however bad your net it.. it would get done faster than the whole of KRO / Sakray from another site.... i'm personally running on a 256 KBPS (yes) line.. with around 35kbps download speed.. and i downloaded it.. took me like 20 hours.. but it happened...
    Uraiku
    Uraiku

Post  Uraiku Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:43 pm

[GM] Aiden wrote:It errors out when u try to download the part 7? cause however bad your net it.. it would get done faster than the whole of KRO / Sakray from another site.... i'm personally running on a 256 KBPS (yes) line.. with around 35kbps download speed.. and i downloaded it.. took me like 20 hours.. but it happened...

No no my internets speed is fine, The stablity is the problem here, It's a wireless connection so it dissconnects allot through out the day, So when i try to download it it just curropts and i have to start the download all over again, It would only take me maybe 30 minutes to directly download it but as i said befor that problem is in the way.

Edit: Is it possible for me to download part7 on my dad DSL connection and then just use a CD put part7 on the CD and transfer it over to this computer, Do you think that would work?

Edit: I'm currently using my dads computer witch is stable enough for the download, But the transfer between my computer with part.7 sounds questionable if it will even work i hope it dose,I'm having trouble atm with RapidShare once again i must wait 2 minutes because im not a premium user, There servers are busy or the Admin must have done something to the link its self not sure.
    Redline
    Redline

Post  Redline Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:25 am

Yes you could transfer it over on a CD. I'm uploading the part7 to Megaupload right now since it's alot better than Rapdishare. I'll post the link up to it when it's done and the GMs can add the mirror to the site or something.
    Tacco
    Tacco

Post  Tacco Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:20 am

Why is the client's so messy? shouldnt you just lay this shit up and you just have to click it and then BAM, you got it?
    [GM] Aiden
    [GM] Aiden
    Admin

Post  [GM] Aiden Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:00 pm

its not messy.. its just HUGE 1.4GB most people dont have stable enough net to download it in one go.. so its divided into parts... i'm releasing another Full Client though.. for those who CAN download in one go
    loup_gua7

Post  loup_gua7 Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:40 am

there is nothing wrong with part7 its just that you must first click the icon to dl it from rapidshare.....then you extract it..

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:48 pm