Loup Garou RO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Loup Garou RO

Unleash The Beast Within

OMFG...ZOMBIES....*a char idea*

LordOfWeapons
    LordOfWeapons

OMFG...ZOMBIES....*a char idea* Empty OMFG...ZOMBIES....*a char idea*

Post  LordOfWeapons Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:54 am

ok, this is Sadeh, the one and only. Writing this in order to convince GMs that zombie Char should be implemented along with Lycan And Vamps.

First of all, this are my ideas and opinions, if you disagree i really do not care. However, if you have a idea of your own about this please speak up.

Zombie Class:

This job class can only be assessable after doing a quest of an NPC by a job level 10 novice. The player would become a zombie after fulfilling the requirements of the quest and will be turned by a zombie NPC or by a Necromancer.

Traits:

The zombie class cannot be blessed, agi up, or any type of buff. this will cause the zombie class to have decreases in stats according to the buff. [/list]

However, the zombie class when afflicted by skills such as agi down, the zombie will actually have a increase in the agi stats.

This means that when a zombie class is afflicted by something hes stats will increase, for example if they where to drink a deadly poison they will get a extreme boost instead of dieing.

However this does not mean all status ailments like stone curse and freeze will help the zombie.

The zombie class can only equip fist/claw type weapons like champs and a shield only. (but i understand if they can equip something else such as bows and daggers.)

The zombie class will be consider undead, not demi-human

Skills:

Consume: The ability to gain some hp/sp when they kill(low recovery,This is to give the expression that they eat what they kill.)

Infectious Blood: The Ability to poison oneself, to increase stats(like def)

Poison Bite: The ability to poison others.( can include or be poison dust)

Devour: The ability to eat themselves in order to gain sp(health goes down, sp goes up)

Share the Disease: The ability to prevent target from healing itself for some time.

Infectious Bite: The ability to cause a opponent to become infected, making them loose speed and def for a short time.

Smell: The ability to use some form of detect(not runwatch) around the zombie to see hidden enemies.

Nail Clench: The ability to grasp the target, this causes both the target the and the player not be able to move away from each other. (like blade stop)

i will add more ideas when i can, please post your own, so that it may be added aswell, i will give credit to the ideas.

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:07 pm