Loup Garou RO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Loup Garou RO

Unleash The Beast Within

3 posters

Heres a few suggestions that i have

LordOfWeapons
    LordOfWeapons

Heres a few suggestions that i have Empty Heres a few suggestions that i have

Post  LordOfWeapons Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:19 am

Please remember that these are my opinions on what would make the game better, and i am sure many will disagree with any point made below.

Ok, lets start with:

1: Please make the warper npc warp only to entrance of the dun. This way we get a feel of what the dungeon is, and allows people to easier group as they are more likely to meet at entrance. Also, it really isn't cool spawning in front of a mob of 13.

2: Show of at least base level next to name of each player. This will show other players what level the others are and in so grouping with each other becomes much easier.

3: Please get rid of the @go command. it makes things way too easy, since you can easily just warp out the dun with no problem. If people love this command so much they can simply hunt or buy Butterfly wings, that's what they are there for. To help, put a warp npc inside of entrance or outside of entrance, to help people move to other duns or towns quickly.

4: Now i feel the tool npc has way too many high lvl items. please, either remove it or cut down the the items on that list. It makes players not have to work and hunt for such items.

5: This has always been a issue with me, and most people will disagree, but i really hate that damn healing npc. My fav class is priest, and it feels to me unbalanced as there's this npc doing what i do for nothing. At least make it charge something.

6: One minor suggestion, can you move either the flag, or the arriving portal in the main city? Its like the first thing you see as you arrive in is a flag covering you up.
    [GM] Aiden
    [GM] Aiden
    Admin

Heres a few suggestions that i have Empty Re: Heres a few suggestions that i have

Post  [GM] Aiden Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:17 pm

Agree with most of them... but
    showing level of players... doesnt seem to be worth much since u can ask them / for PK purposes i'd rather player base lvl not be shown...
    Warper is being fixed (since forever --> my laziness gets the best of me but tonight i'll do it)
    @go command is under debate.. i myself am under the impression it shouldnt exist...
    Healer is being worked on... some changes will be present...

As for the tool dealer.. specifics on whihc item u think is too high lvl would be better...

All suggestions are apreciated
    Redline
    Redline

Heres a few suggestions that i have Empty Re: Heres a few suggestions that i have

Post  Redline Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:21 am

LordOfWeapons wrote:Please remember that these are my opinions on what would make the game better, and i am sure many will disagree with any point made below.

Ok, lets start with:

1: Please make the warper npc warp only to entrance of the dun. This way we get a feel of what the dungeon is, and allows people to easier group as they are more likely to meet at entrance. Also, it really isn't cool spawning in front of a mob of 13.

I have to agree with this one. It does suck teleporting into a dungeon and getting raped by a huge ass mob.

2: Show of at least base level next to name of each player. This will show other players what level the others are and in so grouping with each other becomes much easier.

Just ask them what level they are.

3: Please get rid of the @go command. it makes things way too easy, since you can easily just warp out the dun with no problem. If people love this command so much they can simply hunt or buy Butterfly wings, that's what they are there for. To help, put a warp npc inside of entrance or outside of entrance, to help people move to other duns or towns quickly.

Using a butterfly wing is even easier, all you gotta do is hit 1 key and you're out of the dungeon. With the @go command you still gotta hit like 4 keys before you even go anywhere. And it's not like they have the warp command.

4: Now i feel the tool npc has way too many high lvl items. please, either remove it or cut down the the items on that list. It makes players not have to work and hunt for such items.

Can't say anything about this because I haven't seen it.

5: This has always been a issue with me, and most people will disagree, but i really hate that damn healing npc. My fav class is priest, and it feels to me unbalanced as there's this npc doing what i do for nothing. At least make it charge something.

I don't see what is wrong with the healing NPC. If there's a priest around in the field/dungeon, people aren't going to teleport back to town just to heal just to have to come all the way back. What if somebody needs to be healed in town? It's not like you're gonna be on the server 24/7 (at least I hope you're not).

6: One minor suggestion, can you move either the flag, or the arriving portal in the main city? Its like the first thing you see as you arrive in is a flag covering you up.

Just walk down a little bit?

The only thing I see that could actually be changed is the first one, but that is just my opinion.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 1:53 am