Loup Garou RO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Loup Garou RO

Unleash The Beast Within

+6
insane01
Kory-Arthas
LordOfWeapons
BePMyT
Redline
Zel
10 posters

Server Wipe - Read me and Vote!

Poll

Should there be a server wipe?

[ 6 ]
    Server Wipe - Read me and Vote! - Page 2 Bar_left55%Server Wipe - Read me and Vote! - Page 2 Bar_right [55%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Server Wipe - Read me and Vote! - Page 2 Bar_left27%Server Wipe - Read me and Vote! - Page 2 Bar_right [27%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Server Wipe - Read me and Vote! - Page 2 Bar_left0%Server Wipe - Read me and Vote! - Page 2 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Server Wipe - Read me and Vote! - Page 2 Bar_left18%Server Wipe - Read me and Vote! - Page 2 Bar_right [18%] 

Total Votes: 11
    rayuzen

Server Wipe - Read me and Vote! - Page 2 Empty Re: Server Wipe - Read me and Vote!

Post  rayuzen Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:06 pm

Zel wrote:
    As far as I'm concerned, if a server was advertised as "10/10/5x rates - but first 1-2 weeks were 75x rate and items/trans crossed over and GM wiped" i would have not joined.
    Well when the server was started it was advertised at those rates not 10/10/5.
    You don't even have any knowledge of the basics of the game "transceded class are oh so powerful with such amazing skills 2 level up with" just proves that
    BePMyT
    BePMyT

Server Wipe - Read me and Vote! - Page 2 Empty Re: Server Wipe - Read me and Vote!

Post  BePMyT Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:44 pm

Dear Aiden. Don't you understand one thing ?
    The thing is that lvling up with 75x is MUCH MORE faster and easier that with 10x. And after official opening You turned transcendents to high novices. Don't you realise, that with 10x player has to play looonger firstly to be only advance ? It's not honestly.

And the server isn't old. If official opening was only 20 of June, the wipe isn't bad thing.
    You can advertise this server and firstly start it with 1-2 week in test mode.
    Much more people will join here.

I was going to play here.. But the WIPE, should be the WIPE, without any exceptions as You did, Dear Aiden.

My whole guild has quit already and some of my friends. Today I will quit and my friend.. Sorry, but it's not interesting to play knowing that there are transcendents one the server...

If here will be a wipe, me, my friend and my guild will come back (sure, If this wipe would be THE WIPE, without any exceptions (I mean without any transcendents))

P.S. JUST LOOK NOW, maybe 5-10 people max are online (and guess 4 of 5 people are transcendents) (except merchants) and this is after 1,5 months from opening... Is that normal ? I don't think so and the problem is clear.

So If you'll do a wipe, u'll get much more players Wink

Thank you for your attention.

- Sanik.
    Redline
    Redline

Post  Redline Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:03 am

Ok after hearing Aiden's side of the story I change my decision. Oh well if a few players are a little ahead, it's like that with any online game that's been around for a bit of time.

This topic was actually pretty pointless.
    Cherry-Bites
    Cherry-Bites

Post  Cherry-Bites Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:27 am

Listen you dumb halfwits, when you join a server, whatever the time, however long ago, there WILL be transcendents. Yes, I've seen it happen, trans in less than 3 days. Just because these people got trans before you do isn't an excuse to demand a server wipe. They played for weeks, spent time on the game even though it was buggy and had frequent qualms and probably a few rollbacks. They contributed to further developments, they worked hard for their items, and yes: They got here before you do. They lost their levels, ON ALL CHARACTERS. Can you imagine how many hours of grinding, even with 75x rates that is? Given the time of your so called "Beta Week", THEY WOULD STILL GAIN THAT LEVEL, even with 10x rates. So don't come here complaining the ass out of the GMs and slandering them publicly because you think you can run a server better. That's my job. Now if you still think differently, go host your own server.
    [GM] Aiden
    [GM] Aiden
    Admin

Post  [GM] Aiden Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:58 pm

Kudos to cherrybites... If you feel the need to quit because there are people ahead of you... please go on... i'm not gonna hold you back
    If you demand a wipe because others are ahead of you... you can quit... the players who were there in the start are ppl who've been there when the server was NOTHING... not many people do that.. that doesnt give them an advantage over new ones.. but it matters to me.. like said before... there will always be people better than you.. so stop complaining.. grow up... move on in life...

Last edited by [GM] Aiden on Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    BePMyT
    BePMyT

Post  BePMyT Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:13 pm

I don't have what to say... One thing I realised, that those people are your friends Wink
    And I wouldn't make an attention to them, if they reached those advance lvl from 1 lvl not transe.
    But as they where given 1lvl high novice + items........ That' not honestly to other people.
    And those, even for Cherry-Bites, who don't understand, that with 75x it's MUCH MORE EASIER AND FASTER to get advance, I don't want to talk with them... but.. everyone has it's own opinion...
    [GM] Aiden
    [GM] Aiden
    Admin

Post  [GM] Aiden Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:35 pm

They arent my "FRIENDS" they just live in the same city.... thus having better ways to contact me than most.... that doesnt make them my friends.. but still... and 75x was the EXP rates.. not the drop rates.. so arguments about items sorta pointless Neutral
    Anyway... the decision will be made and posted here...
    rayuzen

Post  rayuzen Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:09 pm

BePMyT wrote:And those, even for Cherry-Bites, who don't understand, that with 75x it's MUCH MORE EASIER AND FASTER to get advance, I don't want to talk with them... but.. everyone has it's own opinion...
    its easier coz its faster but u fail to notice that the people who were playing then joined looking at mentioned rates and when the rates were reduced we lost out more then gained..i know for a fact that over 10-15 people quit after the rates were reduced
    Redline
    Redline

Post  Redline Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:51 am

If there was a wipe i guess it wouldn't be too bad but all the leveling i've done so far would just be pointless. Even if there is no wipe, I wouldn't really care. I'll still play the game as I intended to play.
    Cherry-Bites
    Cherry-Bites

Post  Cherry-Bites Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:51 pm

Believe me, the first thing people like Zel care for in a new server is that they get to own it first. And lo, was he surprised when there were people there before him! Soo what does he do? He demands a wipe so he can even the playing ground again. The only problem is, it makes it so much worse for everyone but him.
    BePMyT
    BePMyT

Post  BePMyT Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:40 pm

If those people would be ahead of him by normal lvling up - he wouldn't say anything. But they are transcendents. That's why he and me and other players want wipe (without any transensions).
    insane01
    insane01

Post  insane01 Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:07 pm

Think of it this way. If you joined a job, but realized that there are people who have been there longer with a better job, you'd want to restructure the whole company? No. You suck it up and do what you need to do. If not, you quit or get fired. You can't just want everything to reset because you're behind. Just catch up. And I saw Zel sitting in Prontera every time I went there. He could've been a trans. But instead, he sat there. That's his fault. And you quit, and there probably won't be a wipe. So just drop it.... Damn.
    Zel 2
    Zel 2

Post  Zel 2 Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:58 am

insane01 wrote:Think of it this way. If you joined a job, but realized that there are people who have been there longer with a better job, you'd want to restructure the whole company? No. You suck it up and do what you need to do. If not, you quit or get fired. You can't just want everything to reset because you're behind. Just catch up. And I saw Zel sitting in Prontera every time I went there. He could've been a trans. But instead, he sat there. That's his fault. And you quit, and there probably won't be a wipe. So just drop it.... Damn.

Yeah, but the funny thing is, you can make poor simple-minded posts relating this to just about anything in life - swaying it to your favor with one-sided arguements that don't make sense if you understand the problem at hand even remotely, calling us names and so on, disregarding our posts as bullshit and telling us to STFU (basically). But it doesn't change anything, nor does it add any logical or sensible input to the topic. Your posts are just a waste of space, and they make you look like the mentally underdeveloped child you are. Feel free to contradict this, without insulting my mother or saying I need to get laid or something immature along those lines, I don't think you can, kid.
    [GM] Aiden
    [GM] Aiden
    Admin

Post  [GM] Aiden Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:30 am

Honestly Zel i think you are the immature kid... and i think everyone would agree...
    Redline
    Redline

Post  Redline Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:12 am

Zel 2 wrote:
    insane01 wrote:Think of it this way. If you joined a job, but realized that there are people who have been there longer with a better job, you'd want to restructure the whole company? No. You suck it up and do what you need to do. If not, you quit or get fired. You can't just want everything to reset because you're behind. Just catch up. And I saw Zel sitting in Prontera every time I went there. He could've been a trans. But instead, he sat there. That's his fault. And you quit, and there probably won't be a wipe. So just drop it.... Damn.

Yeah, but the funny thing is, you can make poor simple-minded posts relating this to just about anything in life - swaying it to your favor with one-sided arguements that don't make sense if you understand the problem at hand even remotely, calling us names and so on, disregarding our posts as bullshit and telling us to STFU (basically). But it doesn't change anything, nor does it add any logical or sensible input to the topic. Your posts are just a waste of space, and they make you look like the mentally underdeveloped child you are. Feel free to contradict this, without insulting my mother or saying I need to get laid or something immature along those lines, I don't think you can, kid.

I'm sorry but Aiden is right, you are just an immature kid. Why do you waste your time posting on a forum for a server you don't even play anymore? That just really shows that you're really immature and butthurt over nothing.
    insane01
    insane01

Post  insane01 Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:48 am

Zel 2 wrote:

First of all. I didn't call you any names. :\

Second of all, Zel, didn't you quit? Why do you care anymore?

Third of all, a waste of space? Dude, you're mad at stuff that happened to people when they were here before you even joined. And like I said, YOU QUIT. Drop it.

So, why are you even on this anymore? Just drop it and move on. If we're as 'mentally underdeveloped' as you say we are, why are YOU Still here? Only a kid would fight a pointless battle like this.
    LordOfWeapons
    LordOfWeapons

Post  LordOfWeapons Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:12 am

i say just let this topic be buried under more useful ones. anyone with me?
    insane01
    insane01

Post  insane01 Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:13 am

I am. Pointless topic.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:03 pm